This policy covers the use of information collected by ENTRANCE during your website or Platform visit.
Barcelona, Spain, September 27th, 2021
What is a “Cookie”?
A “cookie” is a text file containing small amounts of information which downloads to your personal computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a user’s device. You can find more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.com. Various types of cookies facilitate you navigate between different pages on a website efficiently, remembering preferences you gave while visiting a website, and improving overall user experience. Others are used to provide you with advertising tailored to your interests or to measure the number of site and page visits.
Session based versus persistent cookies
Some cookies are installed only for the duration of your visit to a website and/or Platform; these are called session-based cookies. They automatically expire when you close your browser. Another type of cookie would remain on your device for a period of time. These are known as persistent cookies. The cookies used on this site are based on the International Chamber of Commerce guide for cookie categories:
- Strictly necessary
Cookies used by ENTRANCE
- To enable you to use and access the website, Platform
- To enable, facilitate and streamline the functioning of and your access to the website, Platform
- To better understand how you navigate through and interact with the website, Platform
- To show you content that is more relevant for you
- To monitor and analyse the performance, operation, and effectiveness of the website, Platform
- To enforce legal agreements that govern the use of the website, Platform
- For fraud detection and prevention, and to support investigations
- For purposes of our own user support, analytics, research, platform development, and regulatory compliance
The cookies and related tracking technologies we use include:
1. Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies enable services you have specifically asked for. For those types of cookies that are strictly necessary, no consent is required. These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. For example, these cookies will:
- remember information you have entered on forms when you navigate to different pages in a single session,
- identify you as logged in to the website,, and
- help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts
These cookies do not gather any information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet. These cookies are not used to gather information that could be used to advertise products or services to you or remember your preferences or username beyond your current visit. Accepting these cookies is a condition of using the website, so if you disable these cookies we cannot guarantee or predict how our website will perform during your visit.
2. Performance cookies collect information about how you use our website and/or Platform e.g., which pages you visit, and if you experience any errors. We use them only to improve our site or measure response rates. All information collected by these cookies is anonymous and does not in any way impact your privacy. We need to use them to maintain our site’s effectiveness and ease of use and to improve how our website works, understand what interests our users or measure how effective certain features of our website are.
For example, we use these to provide statistics on how our website is used. We do not pass this information to anyone. We also use performance cookies to help us improve the website by measuring any errors that occur or test different designs of our website.
To this end, some of these cookies are managed for us by a third party. In this case, Google Analytics, which generates statistical data, reports, and other similar information about the website and Platform use by means of performance cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. All data is collected and used in aggregated anonymised form. Google may store and manage this data.
Using our site indicates that you accept the use of ‘Performance’ cookies. Accepting these cookies is a condition of using the website, so if you prevent them, we cannot guarantee how our site will perform for you.
3. Functionality cookies are used to provide services or to remember settings and choices you make to improve your experience during your visit. For example, these cookies will:
- show you when you are logged into the website,
- remember your login details,
- remember the settings you have applied such as preferences,
- remember whether we have already asked you if you want to fill in a survey, and
- measure traffic received from various websites.
Functionality cookies collect non-identifiable data. No personal details are stored in this process and the information collected is only used in aggregate. We sometimes share some of the information with partners to provide a service on our website. In addition, some of these cookies are managed for us by third parties. In any case, the information shared or collected by third parties is only to be used to provide the service, product, or function and not for any other purpose.
4. Targeting cookies are used to deliver ENTRANCE content more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see, as well as help measure the effectiveness of ENTRANCE campaigns.
How we collect your consent